Monday, July 16, 2012

OLDIES BUT GOODIES

  When I started this blog I was using the Apple application iWeb to create the blog and Apple's hosting service Mobileme.com to host it.  Unfortunately, Apple decided to do away with Mobileme.com not long ago.  When I heard that this was going to happen I changed my blog authoring and hosting functions to Google.  

  Since I converted the blog to Google well before Mobileme.com ended, the postings that I had made using it were still available for viewing.  Unfortunately, with the complete closing of Mobileme.com, all those great postings I had made there are not longer available.

  Because there was a finite amount of traffic visiting the old iWeb blog site there does seem to be some interest in those older postings.  Therefore, I thought I'd start converting some of the more popular ones to the current Google format.  That will happen over the next few weeks or months, depending on my productivity.

  If you had a particular favorite among them or want to see a particular one recalled, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment